Thursday, August 27, 2009

busy as a bee


Been quite some time since I last came to write.... busy as a bee? Partly, yes, but the truth is, i can not think of anything to start to.... Today, I am very impressed with my friend's blog about death and glory and it had sank in me that busy as we are, we should always find time to thank God for giving us another day in this world. At least an hour of devotion to Him, an hour of church service for Him in a week compared to 168 hours He gives us every week, it is not too much, correct?

May God bless us all always and guide us in everything we do that we do it correctly and along His will for us to assured of a glorious life with Him come our judgment day....

5 comments:

  1. thank you, sol. you are an inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sol. Nice to meet you, thanks for dropping by my blog. I actually DON'T find it easy to recycle, God's been changing my heart about how I live and being a good steward on the earth but it's a slow business and I'm still quite inconsistent. But I can trust him to sanctify me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Cherie.. your vote of confidence counts a lot..

    Hi Gina. In due time, you will "reap the fruit of your labor".. in God's given time, you will have what you are asking for. You too, like my friend Cherie is an inspiration... thanks for replying =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried to take a picture of a bee for some time to no avail. Very good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Whitemist... thanks for dropping by and thank you also for appreciating the picture i enclosed.... my son took it... credits be to him.... =D.... God Bless!

    ReplyDelete