Friday, July 31, 2009

thinking aloud

........ been sitting here for a while.... seems my mind is not working..... is this memory gap? Oh, my! Sign of old age.... wait, am I that old?????? Anyway, age is only in the mind. As long as it doesn't show (much) hahahahaha

Its raining hard here now. I am thankful our place is not in the lowland easily flooded. Unlike those I saw on the news. When I was years younger, I can't remember that a place was flooded because of a day of continuous heavy rainfall. What had happened to Mother Earth? Global warming. Sudden change of weather. Unpredictable. So hot and warm now, in a while, heavy rains enough to flood the streets. Man's fault. Lack of discipline and self control. So many factors to consider. Whatever, the end result is very clear. We suffer. Anyway, just thinking aloud...

1 comment:

  1. the weather is erratic over here, too...you take care!

    ReplyDelete