Monday, September 21, 2009

a day out

....enjoying the water....

Photo was taken a month ago when we were still enjoying the weekend. (Kids spent hours swimming back and forth the pool.) No weekends for me to enjoy these days as I have to report to work every Saturday. I am not seen in the pic; yet I keep on saying "enjoying" weekends. Well, when the kids enjoy, so do I. :=D

Water is 7 feet deep. They plunge without fear and hesitations. They can swim in there. Unlike me, I never tried swimming, deep or shallow. But am not afraid of water! Just don't know how to float.(hahahaha) Tell me, is it a bit late for me to learn the skill? Uh-uh...:=D.

7 comments:

  1. you're not the only one! hahaha! katibay san mga batit mo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mayad pa sinda kay nakalangoy sa 7 FT. Ako hanggang kiddie pool na lamang. HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least di man palan ako nag-iisa hahahahaha... salamat che and mariz... hininguha ko baya na mapaturuan maglangoy ini na duwa kay ata islander an ama, kahadlok magpara-sakay bangka na di maaram mgalangoy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also a non- swimmer but it is on my list of things to do, along with rock climbing, flying a plane and many other things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for dropping by Verna =).... I hope I can be as courageous as you :D... but I'll try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sansukat na an P.E. ta sadto, PUTBOL. Matibayon kita sa pagsalo tsinelas, hakhak.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha ananu pa!!!! salamat san paghapit didi melodie =)

    ReplyDelete